INFORMATION ON THE GLOBAL PRIVACY OF FLUIDIA SRL – SUMMARY
FLUIDIA SRL is aware of how important privacy is for customers and strives to be clear about how they collect, process, disclose, transfer and store personal data.
This Privacy Statement applies to any device, website, Customer Service platform or other online application FLUIDIA SRL that references or contains a link to the Privacy Notice (collectively the “Services”). This Privacy Statement applies regardless of whether you use a computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, a television, a home appliance or another smart device to access the Services.
- Data collected by FLUIDIA SRL
- Use of user data
- Sharing of user data
- Protection of user data
- User rights
- Cookies, beacons and similar technologies
- Plug-in of social networks
Data collected by FLUIDIA SRL
FLUIDIA SRL collects various types of information in connection with the Services, including:
- information provided directly by the user to FLUIDIA SRL;
- data collected by FLUIDIA SRL on the use that the user makes of the Services and
- information obtained from third parties.
Use and sharing of information
FLUIDIA SRL uses the information collected, among other purposes, for:
- provide the Services requested by the user;
- understand the way in which the user uses the Services, in order to improve them;
- to better understand their customers in order to offer the most relevant communications, services and experiences; and
- to provide personalized content and advertising with the user’s specific consent where required.
FLUIDIA SRL can share user information with:
- • Service providers, ie companies that provide services in the name or on behalf of FLUIDIA SRL.
- • Law enforcement, when FLUIDIA SRL has the obligation and in order to protect itself and its users.
More information on specific products and services
- This Privacy Statement applies to all of our Services, but we will provide you with certain privacy supplements that contain additional information about the procedures used in connection with particular Services, where necessary. These additions apply to the use of the relevant Services by the user.
Via Giovanni Gentile, 30
71122 Foggia (FG)
INFORMATION ON THE GLOBAL PRIVACY OF FLUIDIA SRL
Date of entry into force: 25 May 2018
This Privacy Statement applies to all of our Services, but we will provide you with certain privacy supplements that contain additional information about the procedures used in connection with particular Services, where necessary. These additions apply to the use of the relevant Services by the user.
DATA COLLECTED BY FLUIDIA SRL
Information provided directly by the user
Some Services allow the user to provide certain information directly to FLUIDIA SRL. For example:
- If the user requests information about investments, or in general through the contact page, in order to process the request FLUIDIA SRL may request to provide name, address, address (es), e-mail. Please note that you can not make investments directly from the site, but you will be contacted later to provide all the information (such as procedures and procedures).
- If the user consents to sharing the data in the directory with FLUIDIA SRL, the telephone numbers of the people on the list will be collected by FLUIDIA SRL to facilitate the sharing of files and the exchange of messages with such names. The user can refuse by sending an email to email@example.com or on https://www.fluidiabiotech.com/contact-us/.
Data kept by FLUIDIA SRL
- e-mail received.
Information on the use of the Services by the user
In addition to the data provided by the user, FLUIDIA SRL will collect data on the use of the Services by the user through the software on his device and / or other means. Data collected by FLUIDIA SRL:
- Access information, for example diagnostics, technical data, errors and usage information such as time and duration of use of the Service, terms of search queries entered through the Services and any information stored in cookies installed on the user’s device. Please visit the website (https://www.fluidiabiotech.com/cookie/) for more information about cookies.
Information obtained from third parties
Within the limits of the law, FLUIDIA SRL can receive information about the user from publicly available sources and commercial and combine it with other information received about the user or by the latter (for example through the use of plugins installed on the own site). FLUIDIA SRL can also obtain information about the user from third-party social network services if the user chooses to connect to these services.
Other data collected by FLUIDIA SRL
FLUIDIA SRL may also collect other information concerning the user, his device or the use of the services in the manner described at the point of collection or in any other way with his specific consent over intended.
You may choose not to provide certain types of information, such as those required during account registration, but this may affect your ability to use certain Services. FLUIDIA SRL will provide the relevant information at the time of collection so that the user can make an informed decision.
USE OF USER DATA
FLUIDIA SRL will use the data it collects for the following purposes:
- memorization of e-mails received to facilitate future communications;
- the data sent by the user will remain stored exclusively in the sent e-mail and a directory will not be created
The user can also contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need assistance with the choices available.
SHARING USER DATA
FLUIDIA SRL may disclose user data to the relevant offices within the company, such as, by way of example, the “customer services” office, the legal department, the administrative office, the sales office and, if the user has chosen to receive commercial messages, the marketing department. FLUIDIA SRL may also disclose user information to the following entities, only to the extent that this is necessary for the performance of the Services:
- Service provider. FLUIDIA SRL may also disclose user data to carefully selected companies that provide services for us or on our behalf, such as companies that deal with customer contact centers, customer service activities, advertising, customer satisfaction surveys , or sending e-mails on behalf of FLUIDIA SRL. These entities are limited, according to contractual provisions, in the possibility of using such data for purposes other than the provision of services on behalf of FLUIDIA SRL.
- Other parts required by law or necessary to protect the FLUIDIA SRL Services. Situations may occur in which FLUIDIA SRL communicates the user’s information to third parties:
- to comply with the law or to respond to mandatory legal action, for example a search warrant or other court order;
- to verify or ensure compliance with the criteria governing the Services and
- to protect the rights, property or safety of FLUIDIA SRL or any of its commercial partners or customers.
- Other parties related to company operations. FLUIDIA SRL can communicate user data to third parties in the context of a merger or transfer or in case of bankruptcy.
PROTECTION OF USER DATA
FLUIDIA SRL prende in seria considerazione la protezione dei dati dell’utente e ha adottato adeguate misure tecniche e fisiche per proteggere le informazioni raccolte in relazione ai Servizi. Tuttavia si noti che, benché FLUIDIA SRL adotti precauzioni ragionevoli per proteggere le informazioni, nessun sito Web, trasmissione tramite Internet, computer o connessione wireless è completamente sicuro.
The user has the right to request details of his personal data collected by FLUIDIA SRL and to ask FLUIDIA SRL to correct any inaccuracies in these data, to oppose the processing of their personal data or to request the restriction, as well as to request the access to personal data or their deletion or portability. Under the laws of some jurisdictions, FLUIDIA SRL may refuse to respond to requests that are unreasonably repetitive, requiring disproportionate technical effort, which jeopardize the privacy of others, which are extremely impracticable or for which access is not required by local law. To request access to data concerning him, please contact: email@example.com.
FLUIDIA SRL will not store your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This means that the data will be destroyed or deleted from the FLUIDIA SRL systems when they are no longer needed.
FLUIDIA SRL adopts adequate measures to ensure that the user’s data are processed and
stored according to the following principles:
- at least for the time necessary to provide a service to the user;
- in compliance with the law, with a contract or regarding the legal obligations of FLUIDIA SRL.
COOKIES, BEACONS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other user devices. They allow the entity that installed them on the device to recognize you on different websites, services, devices and / or browsing sessions. Cookies have various uses. For example:
- can store access credentials so that it is not necessary to enter them every time you connect to a service;
- allow FLUIDIA SRL and the third parties to understand which parts of the most used services are, since they detect the pages visited and the functionalities used by the visitors and how much time they spend on them. By studying this information, FLUIDIA SRL can adapt the Services and offer a better user experience.
- allow FLUIDIA SRL and third parties to understand which advertisements have been viewed, so as not to always propose the same every time the user accesses the Service;
- allow FLUIDIA SRL and third parties to provide relevant content and advertising, collecting information on its use of the Services, other websites and applications.
When using a web browser to access the Services, the user can configure the browser to accept or reject all cookies, or to be notified when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, therefore, to know how to change your preferences regarding cookies, it is advisable to consult the “Help” menu of your browser. The operating system of the device may provide additional controls related to cookies.
Note, however, that some Services are designed to work with cookies and that, disabling them, these Services may be unusable, in whole or in part.
FLUIDIA SRL uses the following types of cookies on its websites:
that allow the user to receive information from our website;
that allow FLUIDIA SRL to analyze the performance and design of the website and to detect errors. For example, this type of cookie allows FLUIDIA SRL to recognize that the user has already visited our website previously and shows which sections of the site are most visited allowing FLUIDIA SRL to see which pages visitors visit most often and how much time they spend on each page. To this end, FLUIDIA SRL uses, without limitation, Google Analytics, Adobe and similar analytical cookies.
For example, the information generated by cookies about the use of the site will normally be stored on a Google server in the United States. However, if you are in the EU or in the European Economic Area, your IP address will first be shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases will the full address of the user be transmitted to the Google server in the United States and shortened there. Google, on behalf of FLUIDIA SRL, will use this information in order to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be associated with other data held by Google. The user can prevent the data on the use of the Web (including its own IP address) generated by the cookie are transmitted to Google and processed there by downloading and installing this browser plug-in (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
For more information about other service providers, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
that allow FLUIDIA SRL to offer the user a better experience. For example, this type of cookie ensures that the information displayed on the user’s next visit on the FLUIDIA SRL website matches his or her preferences, or the account from which he / she is connected to the FLUIDIA SRL website, or to the fact that he / she is connected to the FLUIDIA SRL website through an e-mail sent by FLUIDIA SRL or by a trusted third-party service provider who contacts you on behalf of FLUIDIA SRL.
that allow FLUIDIA SRL and its carefully selected partners to send advertising to the user or contact him directly, if he has given a specific consent to such communications, which correspond to his interests, for example collecting information on the products he has searched or ordered on the FLUIDIA SRL website. For example, and without limitations, FLUIDIA SRL uses Google remarketing tags to allow partner resellers to advertise products that the user has searched on the FLUIDIA SRL website. For more information on how Google remarketing tags work, click here: http://www.google.co.uk/think/products/newremarketing–tag.html.
The FLUIDIA SRL website may also display content from a third-party website or service, which may result in the storage of third-party cookies on the hard drive or in the user’s browser. FLUIDIA SRL does not control the storage of these cookies and the user must consult the privacy statement of the relevant third party for further information.
Other local memorials
In connection with the Services, FLUIDIA SRL and some third parties may use other local storage technologies, such as Local Shared Object, or LSO (also called “Flash cookies”) and local HTML5 storage. These technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above, as they are stored on the user’s device and allow to store certain information about his activities and preferences. However, these are technologies that use parts of the device that are different from those of normal cookies and therefore may not be controllable using normal browser settings and tools. For information on how to disable or delete information contained in Flash cookies, click here http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
Beacon and/or pixel
FLUIDIA SRL and some third parties can also use technologies called beacon, or pixels, that communicate information from the user’s device to a server. Beacons and pixels can be integrated into online content, videos and e-mails and can allow a server to read certain types of information from the user’s device, to know when the user has viewed a particular content or e-mail message and to determine the time and date when the beacon and pixels were displayed, in addition to the IP address of the device. FLUIDIA SRL and some third parties use beacons and pixels for various purposes, including analysis of the use of the Services and, in combination with cookies, to provide content and advertising more relevant to the user.
When the user accesses and uses our Services (with the exception of websites provided by third-party service providers), he will be asked for a specific consent for the storage of cookies (which includes other storage technologies, beacons, pixels, and other information on the user’s device). The user will also be asked for specific consent for the access of these cookies (which includes local storage technologies, beacons, pixels and information) by FLUIDIA SRL and the aforementioned third parties. The user’s experience with our website / our Services may be affected if they do not accept cookies; further information will be provided to the user when FLUIDIA SRL requests this specific consent.
PLUG-IN OF THE SOCIAL NETWORK (ONLY IN CASE WHERE THEY ARE INSTALLED)
The services of FLUIDIA SRL use social network plug-ins (“plug-ins”). When the user uses a Service that contains plug-ins, the direct transfer of information from the user’s device to the social network operator can occur. FLUIDIA SRL does not control in any way the data collected by the plug-in. If the user has logged in to the social network, the use of the FLUIDIA SRL service may be related to the user’s social network account. If the user interacts with the plug-ins, for example by clicking “Like”, “Follow” or “Share”, or enter a comment, the information can automatically appear in his social network profile. Even if the user has not logged in to their social network account, the plug-in can transmit the user’s IP address to social network operators. Take the above into account when using the FLUIDIA SRL Services.
The following are information on the social network operators of the plug-ins used in the Services FLUIDIA SRL (“Operators”):
Plug-in operators used in the FLUIDIA SRL Services
The user who is a member of one or more of the social networks indicated below and who does not wish the Operator to associate the data concerning the use of the FLUIDIA SRL Services to the registration data already filed by the Operator, must disconnect from the social network before using our Services.
Holder of the processing of personal data: Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). For more information, visit the website with the Google Privacy Statement on the page “https://www.google.com/privacy”.
Holder of the processing of personal data: LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Place, Wilton Plaza, Dublin 2, Ireland (“LinkedIn”). For more information, visit the website with the Google Privacy Statement on the page “http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacypolicy?trk=hb_ft_priv”.
Holder of the processing of personal data: Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). For more information, visit the website with the Twitter Privacy Statement on the page “https://twitter.com/privacy”.
For specific questions, please contact FLUIDIA SRL (Data Controller for the EU) at the address:
Via Giovanni Gentile, 30
71122 Foggia (FG)
The user can contact FLUIDIA SRL also at the address: email@example.com o https://www.fluidiabiotech.com/contact-us/. To exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation / deletion, opposition, restriction of processing or portability.
You may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by FLUIDIA SRL violates applicable law. The contact details of all the EU Supervisory Authorities are available here: